Friday 10 July 2015

lh design // join us at TopDrawer 2015


It's all systems go here in the studio, as a few weeks ago we confirmed our debut at TopDrawer London, Olympia on September 13th-15th. This will be our first trade show and I'm very excited to meet some new faces and say hello to potential stockists. At the beginning of this year, I sat down and made a list of what I wanted to achieve with the business. Exhibiting at a large tradeshow was no. 1 on that list, so I'm quite chuffed I'm actually doing something I set out to do. Use each day as a stepping stone to your future, and you'll be pleasantly surprised with what turns out!

Press/stockist invites will be heading out shortly. If you would like one, feel free to email at lolahoaddesign@gmail.com. You can also book a meeting on our exhibitor listing here. See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment